As we all find ourselves spending more time at home this summer, why not take this opportunity to spruce up your outdoor living space? Fairfield invited a group of designers to share some inspiration as part of our Poly-fil® Patio Party.
Click on the links below for inspiration and tutorials on how you can spruce up your patio with Fairfield products this summer!
- Alicia Steele over at Sew What Alicia creates a DIY Ottoman Pouf
- Ann Butler Bella Crafts Publishing
- Annie Murlowski at Rocky Mountain Bliss
- Beth Watson shares great outdoor summer games at Creatively Beth
- Ginger Bowie creates a State Pillow at Ginger Snap Crafts
- Heather Mayes shares a Planter over at Beginner Sewing Project
- Jenny Crowther from Jenny’s Colorful Life shares how to make a Washable Pillow
- Julia Groves at the Quiet Grove shares an Easy DIY Placemat Pillow
- Katie Berry over at A Sweet Berrys Blog
- Laura Kelly over at Me & My Inklings creates a Pallet Couch
- Laura Silva from Laura’s Crafty Life makes an Outdoor Pouf Ottoman
- Natalie Shaw makes a DIY Summer Patio Pillow at Doodle Craft Blog
- Shani Ogden at Sunshine & Munchkins shares Tie Dye Pillows from a Tote
The Fairfield World Poly-fil® Patio Party was brought to you by: Fairfield World, Laura Kelly from Me and My Inklings, Beth Watson from Creatively Beth and Ann Butler, from Bella Crafts Publishing!
Click here to enter the Patio Party Giveaway, you may win a $100 JoAnns Gift Card and 10 Pound Box of PolyFil®
2 thoughts on “Spruce up your patio with projects from our Poly-fil® Patio Party”
I cannot find the cutting and sewing instructions for the six piece 10″x26″ foam pieces to make a baby crib bumper pad. I have spent about an hour searching your site and cannot find it. Please help!
As the American Academy of Pediatrics no longer recommends the use of bumper pads in cribs, we no longer post the instructions to make that item.