Fairfield Web Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years or older. Offered only in the 50 states of the United States and Washington, DC. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT.
By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Fairfield Processing Corporation (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects and are not subject to appeal.
- Eligibility.Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families, defined as parents, siblings, children, spouse) of Fairfield Processing Corporation, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and agencies, prize partners, and retailers of Fairfield Processing Corporation’s products are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win prize(s).
- Giveaway Period. Giveaway Period is comprised of one (1) calendar month, with each month beginning at 12:00:01 AM ET on the first day of the month and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on the last day of the month.
- Monthly Random Drawings. Each monthly drawing will consist of all eligible entries received during that month. Non-winning entries received for a given month will NOT be retained for subsequent monthly drawings, as applicable. Each monthly drawing will take place on or about (5) business days following the end of that particular month.
All drawings will be conducted by Sponsor.
- Winner Notification.Potential winners will be notified by e-mail. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal), within (7) business days of notification. Non-compliance with the Affidavit/Release requirement (if applicable); if potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted for any reason (including but not limited to failure to respond to e-mail prize notification within indicated time period for any reason); or if potential winner of any prize is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be ineligible (or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules) will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture without compensation of any kind. And, in such event, an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning Monthly Prizes (1 per month) – Sponsor’s choice from among the following prize options: fabric, cutting tools; on-line arts-and-crafts class, coupon for specific value on Giveaway website (Sponsor in its sole discretion may award prize option(s) in the form of an on-line gift card/credit.) Approximate Retail Value: $100 each. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for applicable random drawing.
- Prize Restrictions.Limit of one (1) Monthly Prize per family, household or address. Prizes are subject to availability and other restrictions. If Monthly Prize is awarded in the form of an on-line gift card/credit, such gift card/credit is subject to terms/conditions of use as indicated thereon or provided in conjunction therewith. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance/use are winner’s sole responsibility. Taxes on prize are the winner’s sole responsibility; No substitution of prize except by Sponsor in its sole discretion due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason and only then for prize/prize component of comparable value. Prizes are not redeemable/exchangeable by winner for cash (except for Monthly Prize if awarded as a gift card/credit and only where required by law). No prize transfer without Sponsor’s written consent which may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion and without liability of any kind.
- Conditions of Participation.Giveaway is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process, the Giveaway website or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Limitations of Liability.Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, illegible/garbled, inaccessible, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or mutilated; and, all such entries are void. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. Sponsor and its agencies are also not responsible for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, equipment malfunction/failure or other cause; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of entries, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (c) any problems or technical malfunctions, disruptions or failures of any kind, including telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, software or programming or for damage to one’s computer (or information stored thereon) due to participation in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the potential prize winner(s) for affected drawing(s) from among all eligible entries received for such affected drawing(s) prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the Giveaway website.
- Releases.By accepting prize(s), except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Fairfield Processing Corporation, its parent company, affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries, agencies, prize partners, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Inc., Twitter Inc. and Instagram LLC, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Giveaway, any Giveaway-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize(s).
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Giveaway, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Giveaway shall be filed exclusively in state court in Fairfield County, Connecticut or the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut (situated in Bridgeport, Connecticut) and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of Connecticut except for choice of law/conflict of law provisions of Connecticut (or of any other jurisdiction which would result in the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Connecticut).
- Winners’ List:For the names of prize winners (available seven days from end of any given month; requests must be received by 14 days from end of any given month), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fairfield Processing Corporation, Attn: Winners’ List Request, PO Box 1130, Danbury, CT 06813-1130. Requests should include the date range for winners.
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Sponsored by: Fairfield Processing Corporation, Danbury, CT 06813