- 30 Day Returns
- Payment Methods
- Returning Merchandise
- Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
- Defective Items
- Damaged Items
- Limits of Responsibility
- International and U.S. Territory Shipping
- APO and FPO Addresses
- Price and/or Description Changes
- Order Questions or Changes
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It’s easy to return a product:
- Log into your account or call us to initiate a return.
- We email you instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders. Call us to arrange these returns.
You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order.
Fairfield accepts payment via American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
Fairfield cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, call or email us or and obtain a Return Material Authorization number.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and handling fees.
- Article being returned should be in unused condition and in original packaging.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the credit method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- If the return is due to defective products, inaccurate product descriptions, or an incorrect order, call Fairfield to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for the return shipping.
As soon as we receive and process your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call Fairfield for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call Fairfield immediately using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
If you order from a website that provides shipping to international locations or US territories, these shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations can be selected from pull-down menus for Region and Country. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, we cannot ship orders to it.
When you request that your order ships to an APO or FPO address, the package will ship SAM (Space Available Mail). SAM is no additional charge and will ship your package from the APO or FPO address via the next available boat.
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
If you have recently placed an order using our shopping service and need information about us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact us. If you have explored the links on the Your Account page but still need assistance, use the links to email or contact Fairfield Customer Service at [email protected]
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fairfield Processing Corp., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Fairfield’s services.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Fairfield Processing Corp reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, Fairfield Processing Corp will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Fairfield Processing Corp’s Return Policy.