Purely Cotton™ 100% natural needlepunched cotton batting is perfect for all of your quilts and crafts. This batting is extra clean to eliminate seeds, stems and leaves. It is a favorite with hand quilters because the needle glides easily showcasing your detailed stitch work and the 100% cotton creates that loved heirloom look after washing. Purely Cotton™ is microwavable safe, and there are no added chemicals. It is perfect to use in projects like insulated potato bags, bowl warmers and more. Its low loft makes this batting ideal for garments. The 72" x 90" twin size is great for dorm room, twin bed or throw quilts. This quilt batting is light and thin with a lovely drape, yet has the lasting warmth of 100% natural cotton. Weight: 3 ounces with a loft of about 1/8 inch and a quilting distance of 2"- 4". Because this batting is needlepunched with no scrim or bonding it can not be presoaked.
- Microwaveable and can be used to create potato bags, casserole warmers and more
- Low Loft is ideal batting for garments
- Purely Cotton™ has no chemicals added, it is ultra-cleaned to eliminate seeds, stems and leaves
- 100% Natural Needlepunched Cotton Twin Size (72" x 90")
- Weight: 3 oz. per square yard, loft about 1/8", quilting distance of 2"- 4".