Poly-fil® Glasslets are perfect for weighted blankets and sensory items. The tiny 100% glass microbeads are about the size of a grain of sand. Their rounded shape creates a uniform, smooth and slippery texture. They are ideal for weighted cross-fit, yoga and therapy items, as well as corn hole or bean bags. The density of the glass beads provides the same weight in less space, a smoother, flatter feel and more fluid movement than traditional Polly-Pellets. Use them as a craft material for dolls and stuffed animals or as an art medium for home décor and frosted items. They are quiet, smooth, dense, hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, and washable. Because of their tiny size please test your fabric with the glass beads before starting your projects. Washing Instructions = Items weighing over 10lbs should be washed in a commercial machine. 1 cup weighs = 13 ½ oz; ½ cup weighs = 6 ¾ oz; ¼ cup weighs = 3 ? oz; 1 Tablespoon weighs = ¾ oz. 1 lb = 1 + ¼ cup; ½ lb = ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons; ¼ lb = ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon.
- 100% glass micro beads are a fine, smooth, round, uniform fill
- Ideal for projects like weighted blankets, lap pads, and other sensory items.
- Use for crafting and home décor projects.
- Sand like texture and feel.
- Non-toxic and hypo-allergenic as well as mold and moisture resistant