Fairfield’s Natural Wool quilt batting is a light ultra-clean 100% sheep's wool batting that has an airy medium loft. This batting is bonded with a water-based resin creating a soft, luxurious batting that's easy to needle and drapes beautifully. This naturally rich batting is a favorite among both hand and machine quilters because the soft loft accentuates and showcases stitch work and resists folds and creases. Natural Wool naturally breaths, wicks moisture and allows air to circulate, making it a perfect choice for creating an all-season quilt that will regulate temperature to always keep you comfortable. With its strength and resilience, you can create a family heirloom that will last for generations. Your finished quilt can be machine washed on cool gentle cycle and dried flat, with only 2-3% shrinkage. The 72” x 90” twin size makes a great twin or dorm room quilt. Perfect for wall hangings, table runners, throws, sleeping bags and dog beds. Great for channel, stitching, trapunto, applique, embroidered or tied quilts. Weight: 2.5 ounces per square yard with a loft about 1/4 inch and quilting distance of 4".
- 100% Sheep's Wool batting has a medium resilient loft to create a soft and luxurious quilt and showcase stitch work
- Machine washable on a cool gentle cycle and dry flat
- Natural Wool breathes and wicks moisture and naturally resists mold and mildew
- 100% Sheep Wool Twin Size (72" x 90")
- Weight: 2.5 oz. per square yard, loft about 1/4 inch, quilting distance of 4" in.