All White Quilt - Cuddle in a Day
This quilt is so fast and easy to put together than you can easily finish in a day. We chose to use a giant rail fence pattern for easy construction and to use the whole width of cuddle fabrics. The giant blocks let all the fun cuddle textures do the talking.
Cuddle fabrics come 60″ wide. Our fabrics all come from Shannon Fabrics. Our quilt includes Luxe Cuddle® Ziggy in Snow, Luxe Cuddle® Lattice in Snow, Rose Cuddle® in Snow White, Embossed Heart Cuddle® in Snow White, Embossed Arrow Cuddle® in Snow White, Luxe Cuddle® Marble in Snow, Luxe Cuddle® Chenille Snow White, Luxe Cuddle® Velvet Snow White, and Embossed Star Cuddle® Snow White. This quilt could be equally cuddly and fast done up with any cuddle fabrics. We used Embossed Heart Cuddle® in Snow White for backing and Solid Cuddle® 3 Snow White for binding.
The fabric requirements given for this pattern are for 60″ wide fabric. If you’re using fabric with a smaller width, you would need additional fabric.
What you need to make this project
- 1 Package - Nature-Fil™ Bamboo Blend Batting 60″ x 60″
- 1/4 Yard Each of 9 different Shannon Cuddle® Fabrics (See abstract for links to our choices)
- 1/4 Yard Solid Cuddle® 3 Snow White for binding
- 1 3/4 Yards 60" Wide Cuddle Backing Fabric
- White Thread
- Plenty of Pin
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, and Ruler
- Sewing Machine and related Supplies
- Vacuum with Hose attachment (recommended but not required)
- Basting Spray (optional)