Waterproof Swimsuit Bag (plus Swimsuit Making Tips!)
Categories: Fashion Accessories, Bags and Totes, Summer, Outdoor
Nothing beats a trip to the beach or pool in the dog days of summer and why not bring along the world’s cutest waterproof swimsuit bag to keep your wet stuff away from everything else?! This tutorial will walk you through how to use Shield interfacing to create a waterproof swim bag and also tips on what interfacings to use if you venture into making your own swimsuit! Let’s get to it. Fun awaits.
What you need to make this project
- 1/2 Yard Shield Liner Fabric
- 14"-16" All Purpose Zipper
- 1/2 Yard Main Fabric
- 1/2 Yard Lining Fabric
- 1/4 Yard Support Foam (optional)
- 1/4 Soften Interfacing (Optional for swimsuit)
- Standard Sewing Supplies
- Iron, Sewing Machine, Zipper Foot, etc.
- Spool of Matching Thread