Made out of your favorite fabrics (and scraps) these soft stuffed pumpkins can be made into a collection of sizes. They really are the best pumpkins to have on hand as you can put them out year after year. They make great gifts to personalize and give for future seasonal decorating.
Project Notes: The solid black line on the pattern is the cutting line. The pattern provided is for the Small Pumpkin and the Mini Pumpkin. Use a copy machine to enlarge Small Pumpkin pattern as noted then redraw the cutting line for each piece ¼” from the seam line.
For Medium Pumpkin: enlarge 125%
For Large Pumpkin: enlarge 175%
What you need to make this project
- One box of Poly-Fil® Poly Pellets® Weighted Stuffing Beads
- One bag of Poly-Fil® Supreme® Ultra Plush Fiber Fill
- Cotton print or solid fabric (for pumpkins)
- Scraps or fat eights of green print fabric
- Cotton Fabrics
- Orange Yarn
- Strong Thread
- Large Sewing Needle
- Chenille Stems (for vines)
- Optional: Template Plastic (for patterns)