Sewing Machine Accessory Mat
Going to a sewing retreat is not only rejuvenating to the sewing soul but a great place to showcase your work as well as pick up new tips and tricks of the trade. Setting up your sewing place at that retreat is made extra special once you place your sewing machine onto this colorful Sewing Machine Accessory Mat. Not only will your place be set up in style, but your accessory items will be close at hand. Placing your stitch ripper into a front pocket each time will assure you will be able to find it if you might need it once again.
What you need to make this project
- Soften low-loft fusible fleece - 5/8 yard
- Stiffen One Sided Fusible Interfacing - 6.5" x 12"
- Cotton Print (Sewing Mat & Lining) - 5/8 yard
- Two coordinating Cotton Prints (Pockets & Lining) - Two coordinating Fat Quarters
- Cotton Print (Binding) - 1/4 yard
- Cotton Print (Thread Catcher Bag) - Two coordinating Fat Quarters
- Buttons - Two 3/4 inch
- Ribbon (hanging tab) - 4" x 3/4 inch wide
- Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing, Cutting and Pressing tools & supplies