Seeing Spots Cuddle Baby Quilt
Categories: Kid Friendly, Quilts
This super soft and cuddly baby blanket is made with a Seeing Spots Cuddle Cake from Shannon Fabrics as well as a little additional yardage and cotton poly blend batting. The cuddle fabric is perfect for a baby blanket. The front is made of squares and rectangles pieced together and alternated with bigger squares. It is quilted with simple X’s through the blocks and to make binding the quilt really easy the backing is just cut a little bigger than the top, wrapped around to the front and sewn down.
What you need to make this project
- Quilter 80/20 ™ Batting 45" x 60"
- 1 Seeing Spots Cuddle Cake
- 5/8 yard star cuddle midnight
- 1 1/4 yards cuddle dimple teal
- coordinating thread
- rotary cutter, mat, ruler, and scissors
- sewing machine
- basting spray