Scrappy Cuddle Puff Pillows
Categories: Pillow, Winter
These luxurious yellow and grey Cuddle® puff pillows are the perfect thing to bring a little sunshine into your January. Perfect for scraps and so so cozy. Shannon Fabrics has so many amazingly soft Cuddle® fabrics to choose from in every color and texture. We used Solid Cuddle® 3 in Gold, Rose Cuddle® in Snow White, Luxe Cuddle® Ziggy Snow, Luxe Cuddle® Chinchilla Silver. Fabric on backs is Zig Zag Cuddle® in Lemon/Silver/Charcoal.
Fabric amounts are for making two coordinating pillows.
What you need to make this project
- Assortment of 6" Square Cuddle Scraps (50 for 2 Pillows)
- Poly-Fil® Premium Fiber Fill
- 3/4 Yard Cuddle Fabric for Backing
- 1 1/2 yards muslin or waste fabric for inside
- 1 1/2 Yards 1 inch Velcro or similar fastener
- 2 - Home Elegance® Pillow 26″ X 26″
- Coordinating Thread
- 6" Square Quilting Ruler (optional)
- Scissors or Rotary Mat, Cutter, and Blade
- Temporary Adhesive Basting Spray
- Sewing Machine and Related Supplies