Scrappy Coasters Stash buster!
Categories: Gifts, Kid Friendly
Stash busting is something we can all do at least once a year. I like to make gifts with my scraps. I have a gift closet where I place small gifts that are perfect for saying thank you or as a hostess gift. Scrappy coasters are a great stash buster! These coasters were featured in Somerset Home. If you like this style you will love the magazine.
What you need to make this project
- Soft and Toasty Batting
- FreeSpirit Fabric - Lulu Rose
- basic sewing supplies
- Sculpey Polymer Clay
- Vintage rosette
- Americana Acrylics - Peony Pink, Pink Chiffon, Baby Pink
- DecoArt Metallic Lustre - Gold Rush
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Colorbox® Pigment Inkpad - Black
- Misc. stamp