Raggy Skinny Christmas Stocking
Categories: Gifts, Decor
If you looking for a funky, happy stocking hanging on your mantel that can be filled with the littlest, sweetest things (like chocolate, lip gloss, bracelets, earrings and gift certificates to your favorite store) then this Raggy Skinny Christmas Stocking is just the thing!
All of the instructions, detailed step out images and pattern pieces are included in the Pattern Sheet here. Download the pattern and read through all the instructions first before beginning your projects. You will need a long piece of paper to transfer the pattern to.
What you need to make this project
- scraps of Fusi-Boo® Batting - leftover scraps are fine
- 1 yard of fabric (for the stocking and lining -- if you want another color of lining, you will need an additional yard of fabric, because of the length of the stocking)
- 1 yard additional fabric (
- 2 fat quarters, to coordinate with the stocking fabric
- Scraps of matching fabric
- Matching thread