Quilted Reading Pillow Tutorial
Categories: Decor, Kid Friendly, Pillow
Having someplace comfortable and fun to read can really help draw those reluctant readers out. These quilted floor cushions are so fun to make. Using some fun book themed fabrics can double the fun.
What you need to make this project
- 26″ Home Elegance Pillow Insert
- 1 Package Crib Size Cotton Batting or 3/4 yard of 60″ wide batting
- 3/4 yard of fabric for EACH side of the pillow or piece together scraps
- 1 1-2 yards lining fabric
- 6 sew-on snaps or 24 inches velcro
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat recommended, but not required.