Pop of Color Pillow
Do you have a room in your house that needs a little more color? The Pop of Color Pillow will add color to any room. Throw it on a couch, a chair, a bed, maybe you are heading to college and want to brighten up your dorm room. Wherever you need to add color pillows area great way to do it and this one has lots of bright, solid color fabrics, I used 8 different fabrics, to add lots of color to your space. It is made of half square triangles and is finished off with a little bit of quilting along the diagonal lines. It has a flap closure on the back so that the insert is removable.
What you need to make this project
- Fusi-Boo ™ Fusible Batting 36" x 45"
- Crafter's Choice® Pillow 16" x 16"
- 1/4 yard each of 8 solid color fabrics
- 1/2 yard of fabric for backing and pillow back
- rotary cutter, mat, ruler
- marking pencil or pen
- coordinating sewing thread
- sewing machine