No Sew Window Seat Cushions
Categories: Decor, Featured
Why not make up these no sew window seat cushions for your home? They are easy to make and really a lot of fun to plan out.
This quick project uses 4” thick foam using a cut from a slab of Cushion Foam. You could also use pre-cut pieces of Project Foam cut to size and glued together if needed. When the foam is mounted on a base of plywood you have an instant cushion!
What you need to make this project
- Enough 4" thick Cushion or Project Soft Support Foam to cover all surfaces
- 54” wide decorator fabric cut to length of window seat plus 16” for sides and stapling
- Electric Knife (to cut foam)
- Staple Gun and ¼” Staples
- Pencil or Marker
- Optional: Jigsaw and Hammer