Knitted Candy Pillow Ball
Knitting looms are great for making infinity scarves and … you guessed it…this wonderful knitted candy pillow ball! Go ahead and knit up a tube of pretty yarn while you catch up on those shows stored on your DVR. No need to feel guilty because you’re multi-tasking and it’s very therapeutic. Relax, enjoy and make something pretty and unique!
Project Note: Information in ( ) indicates alternate size.
What you need to make this project
- 12" Soft Touch Pillow Ball
- or 10" Soft Touch Pillow Ball
- 6” (8”) diameter knitting loom
- 3 (5) skeins chenille yarn
- 2 heavy duty rubber bands
- 2 yards coordinating yarn or ribbon (for ties)