Halloween Black Cat
Categories: Decor, Kid Friendly, Crochet, Halloween, Fall
This little black cat is all ready for Halloween. Made in the same boxy style as the Jack o’ Lantern the two go together perfectly as Halloween decor. A weighted bag in the base of the cat helps it sit up. Arms, legs, and, tail are crocheted in as you go. Safety eyes are added along with an embroidered nose, mouth, and whiskers. The ears are sewn into the top as the top is sewn closed.
What you need to make this project
- Black worsted weight yarn
- Small amounts of pink and gray worsted weight yarn
- G crochet hook
- 12 mm colored safety eyes
- yarn needle
- scrap of fabric at least 5" x 7"
- threaded sewing machine or needle and thread