Freddie the Frog Softie
Categories: Utility, Gifts, Kid Friendly, Pillow, Doll, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Back to School
Freddie the Frog is a sweet little softie that any child will love playing with or using it with the lily pad nap mat shown below. He is constructed with one pattern piece and is so easy to make that it is a great beginner sewing project.
What you need to make this project
- Poly-Fil® Poly Pellets® Weighted Stuffing Beads
- 1/4 Yard of Main Fabric
- 2 White Felt Circles 3/4"
- 2 Black Felt Circles 1/2/"
- Coordinating polyester thread
- Sewing machine and related supplies
- Shears & Trimming Scissors
- Wonder Clips® are preferred, but pins are acceptable
- Point turner or some other blunt but pointed object
- Hemostat is very helpful
- Hand Needle
- Funnel & Large Cup for Filling Frog with Pellets