Let your creativity shine when you accent your room with a super soft floor cloth that you designed. We used Cuddle Suede from Shannon Fabrics for our base, and created the unique pattern by drawing with sharpie markers. We chose a monochromatic flower, but let your imagination run wild and create any color combination you want. How easy is that?
What you need to make this project
- Household Utility Foam 96" x 48"
- Fairfield Noire Batting 45" x 60"
- Cuddle Suede Beige- Shannon Fabrics
- Black Super Sharpie Permanent Marker
- Pink Super Embroidery Floss
- 8” Non- Stick Scissors Fiskars
- Fiskars Titanium Rotary Cutter
- Fiskars Cutting Mat 24” x 36”
- Fiskars Folding Acrylic Ruler 6 X 24
- Sewing Machine