Fall Address Pillow
Sometimes it may be difficult to locate the address numbers on your home. If you incorporate them as an art applique on a pillow tucked in the rocking chair on your front porch they cannot be missed. To go one step further consider dressing up this simple pillow design with seasonal flowers attached to a pin and then the pillow stays put through the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
What you need to make this project
- Poly-Fil® Soft Touch 16 inch pillow form
- One half yard of chocolate brown canvas duck
- One eighth yard of natural canvas duck
- Heavy weight fusible web
- Two yards of heavyweight cotton cord piping
- Assorted flowers/ decorative leaves, One spring clasp pin
- Sewing Machine, Iron, Basic sewing supplies, Glue gun.