These cuddle fabrics are lush and luxurious…but they produce a lot of “cuddle dust” or fuzz…so you’ll want to keep a vacuum, preferably with a hose attachment nearby to help keep the fuzz under control. I found it easiest keep the fabric folded down the center as I was doing my cutting.
Cut the following (feel free to adjust the lengths a bit to fit the fabric you have):
- 12″ strip of Rose Cuddle® Red
- Two 9″ strips Ziggy Soft Cuddle™ Black
- 10″ and 8″ strips Marble Rose Cuddle® in Black/Silver
- 12″ and 6″ strips Lattice Soft Cuddle™ in Snow
- 13″ and 8″ Fancy Puma Soft Cuddle™ Silver/Black with Black Cuddle 3 binding. For backing we used Soft Cuddle™ in Scarlet, all from Shannon Fabrics.