Easy Breezy Circle Quilt
We call this the Easy Breezy Circle Quilt, because it really is that easy to make!
First cut out different round shapes in coordinating fabric patterns. Then the circles are fused into place using Fairfield’s Fusi-Boo fusible batting. Leave plain or embellish with topstitching — that’s your choice.
Then entire quilt is then assembled with the backing fabric using American Spirit Classic Cotton batting and bound off and quilted as desired.
We said easy breezy, didn’t we?
What you need to make this project
- 2 yards of American Spirit Batting, Classic Cotton
- Fusi-boo Fusible Batting
- 45” x 60” piece of white fabric
- 45” x 60” piece of fabric for backing
- ¼ yd each of several coordinating printed fabrics
- ¼ yd fabric for binding
- Coordinating Thread
- Marking pen
- Sewing Machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Cutting mat and rotary cutter for binding
- 4 different size circle templates (you can use cups, plates, and bowls; or make your own templates using a compass and a cardstock paper)