Dyed Batting Wall Art - DIY Canvas Art
If you are looking for a unique way to bring color into your home with DIY art, here are 3 creative techniques for making wall art on canvas with dyed batting! Batting is not just for quilts anymore. You can dye it, cut it, shape and form it into extraordinary color waves of fun on canvas. It’s a lot easier than you might think, and here’s how to make your own Dyed Batting Wall Art!
What you need to make this project
- 1 Large - Fairfield™ Purely Cotton™ Quilt Batting
- 9 Tulip One-Step® Dye Kits - Dye Colors
- Aleene's® Crystal Clear Tacky Spray
- Aleene's® Tacky Glue®
- 3 Stretched Canvas 20" x 20"
- 9 Zip-lock Bags or Air-tight Containers
- Staple Gun
- Running Water
- Outdoor Clothesline