Crochet Sleepy Santa Pillow
Categories: Pillow, Crochet, Holiday, Winter
Even Santa needs to get some sleep before the big night!
What you need to make this project
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Pillow Form.
- Small amount of Fairfield Poly-Fil Fiber Filling.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 319 Cherry Red (CA), 311 White (CB), 334 Buff (CC), and 312 Black (CD), or approximately 168 yd (153.5 m) in CA, 105 yd (96 m) in CB, 55 yd (50 m) in CC, and 5 yd (4.5 m) in CD in any medium weight yarn.
- Red Heart Loop-It yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 7.6 yd/7 m) – 1 skein in 115 Snow Way (CE), or approximately 5 yd (4.5 m) in any jumbo weight loop yarn.
- 0.75” (2 cm) sew through or shank button – 4 buttons.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through buttons.
- Stitch markers.