Crochet Sarita Sloth
This crochet sloth pattern makes a huggable creature sure to delight any child. This is a beginner-friendly crochet project that works up quickly in a super bulky yarn.
What you need to make this project
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 20 ounce bag.
- Bernat Baby Blanket yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 220 yd/201 m) – 2 skeins in 04010 Baby Sand, or approximately 270 yd (245 m) in any super bulky weight yarn.
- Bernat Blanket yarn (100% polyester, 10.5 oz/300 g, 220 yd/201 m) – 1 skein each in 10830 Almond (CB) and 10040 Coal (CC), or approximately 25 yd (23 m) each in CB and CC in any super bulky weight yarn.
- 15 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- US Size K-10.5/6.5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Locking stitch markers.