Crochet Picking Flowers Pillow
This floral pillow cover features crocheted roses and forget-me-nots. A button closure with a shell edging lets you replace the pillow cover easily for washing. The Picking Flowers Pillow crochet pattern is available here on Underground Crafter.
What you need to make this project
- Home Elegance® Pillow 14" x 14"
- Red Heart With Love yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/370 yd/338 m) – 1 skein each in 1101 Eggshell (MC), 1201 Daffodil (CA), 1502 Iced Aqua (CB), and 1704 Bubble Gum (CC), or approximately 303 yd (277 m) in MC, 40 yd (36.5 m) in CA, 40 yd (36.5 m) in CB, and 64 yd (58.5 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn.
- 4 – Buttons Galore Sparkle Buttons in Aquamist, or any 1-1/8” (3 cm) sew-through buttons.
- US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle with an eye that will fit through button.