Crochet Lion Pocket Pillow
Categories: Pillow, Doll, Crochet
This beginner-friendly crochet pillow has a pocket on the back that is the perfect size for keeping a favorite book or a tablet. It’s stuffed with Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Filling, making it plush and soft.
This is one of ten patterns by ten designers in the 2018 Softie Crochet Along. The Lion Pocket Pillow crochet pattern is available here on Underground Crafter.
What you need to make this project
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Filling, 20 ounce bag.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 336 Warm Brown (CA), 334 Buff (CB), and 256 Carrot (CC), or approximately 364 yd (333 m) in CA and 75 yd (68.5 m) in CB and CC in any medium weight yarn.
- 12 mm craft eyes (“safety eyes”) in brown - 1 pair.
- 13 mm oval craft nose in black - 1 piece.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set, or 8-12 locking stitch markers.