Crochet Kodiak Bear Pillow Pal
This giant pillow pal makes a great decoration for a child’s room, or floor cushion for gaming or hanging out in a teen or young adult’s room. The button closure allows you to easily remove the Fairfield Soft Touch® 32” Round Pillow Insert to wash the Kodiak Bear Pillow Pal cover in case of a spill. The Kodiak Bear Pillow Pal crochet pattern is available here on Underground Crafter.
What you need to make this project
- Fairfield Soft Touch® 32” Round Pillow Insert
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g/364 yd/333 m) – 5 skeins in 365 Coffee (CA), 1 skein in 336 Warm Brown (CB), and 1 skein in 311 White (CC), or approximately 1,638 yd (1,498 m) in CA, 100 yd (91.5 m) in CB, and 30 yd (27.5 m) in CC in any medium weight yarn.
- 7/8”/22 mm sew-through or shank buttons – 10 buttons.
- 24 mm brown safety eyes – 1 pair.
- US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set.