Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
Use simple crochet shapes to make a decorative holiday pillow.
What you need to make this project
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Pillow Form.
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 311 White (CA), 368 Paddy Green (CB), 365 Coffee (CC), and 321 Gold (CD), or approximately 315 yd (288 m) in CA, 75 yd (68.5 m) in CB and CC, and 15 yd (13.5 m) in CD in any medium weight yarn.
- 1” (2.5 cm) sew through or shank button.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through buttons.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.