Cosmic Mandala Cushions
Wonderfully fun and colorful, too, this DIY 60” bean bag cushion project takes relaxation to a whole new level. Place on the lawn, by the pool or on the floor of a bohemian lair.
Sew and No-Sew instructions below.
What you need to make this project
- Poly-fil® Classic Bean Bag Filler (4 to 5 bags) - Fairfield
- Toasty Cotton Batting Medium- Fairfield (for machine quilted cushions only)
- Mandala or Round Beach Towels (60” diameter)
- Wide Backer Fabric (108” Paisley Periwinkle Fabric) - Fabric.com
- Trim, Tassels or Pom Poms
- Super Fabric Adhesive- Aleene’s
- Sewing Machine
- Pinking Shears and 8” Scissors - Fiskars
- Sewing Needle, Coordinating Thread & Straight Pins