Charming Halloween Quilt
Start this charm friendly quilt today, and you’ll have a super cute quilt by Halloween! This is perfect for all of those novelty prints we collect. This would look equally great as a winter holiday quilt or an eye spy quilt!
What you need to make this project
- 1 charm pack novelty Halloween Fabric (42 5" squares)
- (12) 1/3 yard assorted fabrics (small scale Halloween novelty, colorful prints, solids or a mixture of all of them!)
- (2) 1/4 yard assorted fabrics (see above)
- 1/2 yard binding fabric
- 4 yards backing fabric
- Noire Cotton Blend Batting 72" 90"
- Rotary cutting supplies (mat, rotary cutter, ruler)
- Thread to match project