This happy little doll is named “Brooklyn” and she was originally designed to match a tote bag. Brooklyn is fun and fanciful and just ten inches tall. Poly-fil fiber and Poly Pellets help complete this project beautifully.
All of the detailed instructions and patterns are included in the Pattern Sheet below. Download the Pattern Sheet first and read through all of the steps before beginning your project.
What you need to make this project
- Poly-Fil Supreme®Ultra Plush Fiber Fill
- Poly-Fil® Poly Pellets® Weighted Stuffing Beads
- 1 fat quarter (for dress)
- 1 fat quarter (for pantaloons)
- 4-ply red yard/pink blush
- Black acrylic paint and small paint brush
- 5/8"' button and pink embroidery floss
- Air erase marker or water erase marker