- Approximately 15” (38 cm) tall from top of head to bottom of toes x 12” (30.5 cm) across arms when laid flat after stuffing.
- Through Rnd 7 in pattern for Head = 3.5” (9 cm) diameter. Exact gauge is not critical for this project but stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
Abbreviations Used in This Pattern
- CA – Color A
- CB – Color B
- CC – Color C
- ch – chain
- pm – place marker
- rep – repeat
- Rnd(s) – Round(s)
- RS – right (front) side
- sc – single crochet
- sc2tog – single crochet 2 stitches together – [Insert hook in next st, yarn over and draw up a loop] twice, yarn over and draw through 3 loops. Whistle and Ivy has a helpful video tutorial for this stitch here.
- st(s) – stitch(es)
- yo – yarn over
- Repeat instructions after asterisk as indicated.
-  Repeat instructions between brackets as indicated.
- Most pieces are worked in the round in continuous spirals without joining. Move stitch marker up as each round is completed to mark position of last stitch unless otherwise noted.
- When choosing colors, note that CA is the Head and Tail color, CB is the Torso color, and CC is the Limbs and Ears color.
- Oombawka Design has a helpful magic adjustable ring tutorial here.
- A helpful tutorial for seaming with the whipstitch is available here.
- The 16 mm Round Comic Safety Eyes used in this project are available from Shiny Happy World. The 13 mm Pink Heart Craft Nose used in this project is available from 6060 on Etsy.