Categories: Gifts, Bedding, Kid Friendly, Quilts
Welcoming a grandchild whether your first or your tenth is a special event in your life. You no doubt worked hard and loved your child harder. Holding your child’s new baby is hard to explain, it’s just a very special feeling. Making a baby quilt is one way to show your love no matter if it is your grandchild, your sister’s or your friends. The love comes through from the choice of fabrics and spreads with every stitch.
What you need to make this project
- Natur-Fil™ Bamboo Blend Batting 36" x 45"
- Large motif quilting fabric - 1 1/2 yards* varies depending on print and motif size
- Medium size print quilting fabric - 1/2 yard
- Small size print quilting fabric - 1/2 yard
- Diagonal stripe quilting fabric for binding - 1/2 yard
- Quilting fabric for backing- 1 1/4 yard
- Basic sewing, measuring, cutting and pressing tools & supplies